Tuesday, May 8, 2012

For You Mom

Dear Mom,

Thanks mom, you always there whenever I need you, thanks to become a great mother I've ever had.
sometimes, don't listen your advices doesn't mean that I don't care enough with you, but because sometimes I need time to prove my own way.
when I debate to you, it doesn't mean I want to beat you, but because I also have my own opinion.
or if I don't obey your rules or your suggestions, it doesn't really mean you're not important to me, but because sometimes I feel tired and need time to decide which one the best for me, although after that I realize you were right.
honestly, deep inside my heart I love you and I still need you to accompany me in my life.
maybe you don't understand what I'm doing right now, but trust me this is my own way to make you proud of me, one day you'll know mom. this I promise to you.
mom, don't be afraid of my loss, because you can trust me, I can't pay all of your tears, your struggles, your loves and all of you have been done in my life, those are so precious, so valuable and unpaid.
I remember the last time I told you about my problems, or the last time we went to shopping together, every second with you is the most precious time for me.
I'm kinda sad mom when you told me about your fear.
believe me, I'm still your sweetest lil' girl, yes mom I'm yours and no matter what you still can have me until the end of my life, if I have my life later, trust me no one can replaces your position, you have yours and they have them, that's why I asked you don't be afraid of everything.
mom, thank you to permit me beside you until this day, thank you for your cares, your tears, your advices, your loves, your afraids, your efforts to make me smile in the hard situation, your laughs, your time, and the most important, thank you to become my mother.
I can't say anything more, except I love you mom :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment